School Closure Update 15/01/2020
Dear Mums, Dads and Carers,
Unfortunately, the school is closed to most children.
Government advice remains that
All children should now have a learning pack that lasts until Friday 22nd January. Work should be posted onto Dojo or Google Classrooms depending on your child’s year group.
Provision in school –
Children must not come to school if they, anyone in the household or anyone they have been in contact with have a continuous cough, temperature, loss of taste or loss of smell.
Children should only come to school if they cannot stay at home. This will mean that some children do not come in everyday.
Children must only come into school if a place has been confirmed by the school.
Children in Y3 and above should be dropped off at the front of the school to limit the number of adults on site. Please ensure you wear a mask and keep 2 metres away from other adults.
8:55 Gates open
9:00 Start of school
3:15 End of school
Free additional mobile phone data
The Department of Education has set up a scheme to increase data allowances for mobile phone users on certain networks. This is to help children access remote education.
Children with access to a mobile phone on one of the following networks might be able to benefit:
- Virgin Mobile
- Tesco Mobile
- Sky Mobile
Other providers may join the scheme at a later stage.
We would need to make a request on your behalf. If you are interested in gaining additional data please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- the name of the account holder
- the number of the mobile device
- the mobile network of that device (for example Three)
If successful you will receive a text when the extra data becomes available.
– Please use this email address if you would like to request a school place, if you no longer need a school place or you have any questions about the organisation of the day in school.
– Please use this email address if you have any questions about SEND provision or you have any concerns about the welfare of your child.
– Please use this email address for any questions about free school meals
- Please use DOJO or Google Classrooms to post work or ask teachers specific questions. Use this email address if you have any general questions about home learning.
We hope that we are able to see all children return safely to school as soon as possible.
Latest government advice can be found at:
Mental health support
This is now the single place to find out how to access mental health advice and support for 0 -25’s in Norfolk & Waveney. The key message is that you don’t need a referral, you can get in touch straight away for advice and support. If you need more specialist help, we will make sure you get to the right person.
If you urgently need support from Children’s Services please call: 0344 800 8020