Interested in being being a school governor?
The Diocese of Norwich Multi Academy Trusts (DNEAT and St Benet’s MAT) have exciting volunteer opportunities for new governors from the local community.
Being a local governor for an academy in our Multi Academy Trusts is a valuable and fulfilling role.
As a governor you will be able to:
• use your own experience of education and life beyond school to inform conversations
• develop and utilise your skills in a board-level environment
• make a valuable contribution to education and your community
• support and challenge the school so that it improves for pupils and staff
• bring your unique experiences, perspectives and insights to decision-making in the interests of the school community
We welcome applications from individuals of all faiths and none, of all ages and levels of experience and from all backgrounds. Knowledge of education and the education system or board experience are not necessary - your skills, attitude and commitment are more valuable. Our Governors are asked to agree to uphold the Christian ethos of the Multi Academy Trust.
More details can be found online here Volunteer Governor Opportunities - The Diocese of Norwich Multi Academy Trusts - DNEAT
We attach a link to our Governance Recruitment Pack. You will find the application form within the Recruitment Pack.
Please return all completed application forms to Hannah Monk, Head of Governance at email@example.com